Retirees should contact SURS regarding questions questions about your monthly annuity, health, dental, and vision insurance, Medicare eligibility, and to change your beneficiaries. Please call SURS at (800) 275-7877.
Illinois State University utilizes a portion of its resources to supplement University-based retiree benefits.
Stay involved with the University:
- Art Events – Contact the College of Fine Arts at (309) 438-8321
- Athletic events – Contact Redbird Ticket Office at (309) 438-8000
- Braden Auditorium – Contact Braden Box Office at (309) 438-5444
- Cell phone – Contact your nearest Verizon location
- Golf – Contact the University Golf Course at (309) 438-8065
Retirees have access to:
Contact the Bowling and Billiards Center at (309) 438-2555
Contact Admissions at (309) 438-2181 to start the process.
Retirees with a retiree ID card have use of the library.
Contact Parking and transportation at (309) 438-8391
Contact Campus Recreation at (309) 438-3700
Membership is open to all current and retired faculty and staff of Illinois State University
Contact the Redbird Card Office at (309) 438-2273
Exhibitions provide a wide yet critical survey of contemporary art
Contact Health Promotion and Wellness at (309) 438-8845
Please feel free to contact Human Resources for additional information at (309) 438-8311.