Supervising Hourly Employees
Supervising staff is one of the key management functions you may be asked to perform. Human Resources provides a number of tools and resources to assist you in supervising hourly employees effectively and efficiently, and some of these are outlined below. Additional iPeople-specific tools and resources can be found in the iPeople Resources section.
If you have questions about supervising an hourly employee, please contact your Employment Consultant.
- Attendance & Punctuality University Policy 3.6.18
- Non-Exempt (Hourly Work Time) University Policy 3.6.1
- Flexible Work Schedules University Policy 3.6.25 and University Policy 3.4.12
- Hourly Timesheet Procedure University Policy 3.6.26
- Administrative Closings University Policy 3.1.6
- Holidays University Policy 3.1.5
- Vacation University Policy 3.2.5