Faculty Staff Care Team (FSCT)
Illinois State University is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all faculty and staff. FSCT members work to identify, monitor, and when deemed necessary, recommend appropriate actions when university faculty and staff display threatening and/or dangerous behavior. The FSCT is not an intervention team. The members gather information from multiple sources and meet on an as needed basis due to the limited number of faculty and staff issues.
Have you seen behaviors demonstrated by colleagues that have concerned you about their or others’ wellbeing such as:
- Discussing intent to harm self or others
- Creating a disruption in the work environment
- Intimidating or threatening other faculty, staff, and/or students
- Stalking or following someone to harass, intimidate, harm, or cause other malicious activity
- Acting in a frightening or threatening manner
If you observe any of the above behaviors, it is important that you always report them. If in doubt, it is better to report.
- If there is an immediate threat of danger, call 911 from a campus phone or (309) 438-8631 to contact the Illinois State University Police Department. After reporting the issue to the police, you may contact the Faculty Staff Care Team (FSCT) at CareTeam@IllinoisState.edu or by contacting Human Resources.
- If you observe behaviors that are concerning, but are not of an urgent nature, you may contact an FSCT member to report the behavior.
- If you need to report a crime, see http://security.illinoisstate.edu/ for more information on crime reporting.
While we do not have an anonymous method for reporting concerns, the FSCT will keep information reported confidential to the extent possible.
Faculty Staff Care Team Contact List
|Department/Contact Person||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Human Resources||(309) 438-8311||N/A|
|Colette Homan, Director of CS Employment||(309) 438-8848||cshoman@IllinoisState.edu|
|Mike Kruger, Director of Labor Relations||(309) 438-5563||mdkruge@IllinoisState.edu|
|Janice Bonneville, Assoc VP for HR||(309) 438-5507||jbonnev@IllinoisState.edu|
|Illinois State University Police Department||
(309) 438-8631 or
911 from a campus phone
|Aaron Woodruff, Police Chief||(309) 438-8631||apwoodr@IllinoisState.edu|
|Nicole Bleichner, Police Captain||(309) 438-8631||nkbleic@IllinoisState.edu|
|Craig Gatto, Interim Associate VP, Academic Adm||(309) 438-7018||cgatto@IllinoisState.edu|